Combines S C Kansas Wheat Farmer looking for cutter

clh_1

Nothing personal, but everyone would like to be the first on the list. You are in an extremely muddy area also, what are you willing to payIJ Have you ever considered buying four or five new red machines, supporting equipment and just cutting your own and going north from there and making that workIJ like I said not trying to sound rude, just asking.

wheat_whacker

How is the wheat in Sumner CountyIJIJ What about across the rest of the stateIJIJ Here in North Texas we are just about completely headed out. unfortunately they are talking about a light freeze tonight and probably for sure a frost..... we are concerned....

plowboy

I do have 2 late model 2188's with grain carts 2 semi's and other support equipment that I will be harvesting more acres with. and yes it does get muddy here, but I also know that there are cutters from up north that may just want to start this far south.

plowboy

The wheat looked very good here untill the middle of March then It started to look a little peeked because of the 5 to 6 inches of rain and cool wheather a lot of yellow color and the nitrogen locked in the cold ground. hopefully it will green up with the warm temps. a avg. crop could be expected

clh_1

What kind of rates do you payIJ We do custom cut but unfortunatly cant help you out. We already have a job just west of you. I hope I didnt come across wrong, I was just asking. I am always hearing of guys looking for work and will put in a plug for you. Do run north with your other machines thenIJ

plowboy

I don't cut any other wheat than our own. We also have a large number of row crop acres, that