Combines 2000 Wheat Harvest

Rebel_Farmer

I saw your advertisement. I am thinking about trying a harvest for next year's season. I am in college and would have to come home in mid-august

cutter2388

The hours vary on the weather and where you are at. If you can get a good start in the morning and the humidity is in your favor you

GUNNER

Iam about to leave on a harvest run in a weeks time if it turns out to be a good time I will be glad to work for you in the new season. I also have two friends that would like to go.

gunner

the two buddies that I have are all tied up with jobs at home this summer. Sorry that I cant help

sidewinder

just curious about the cat poor old 72 doesn't like down rice. If I could find a quality 72 pinto I would come and help you myself. I think you might lure more potential employees if you told them about your free butterscotch program.

cutter2388

Heya BUZZ hows it goin, now that is a good plan that I never thought of if it would lure potentials like Private Pile or Crazy Theodore I would be on it. Anyway hows everything coming together for the BUZZ BROTHERS we about have everything geared up and ready to go here. I think we will be leaving around the 18th or so. I guess we might be getting Robert back so that will help. Hows the crops looking out your way all the Barley around here is coming up really good looks like there is gonna be more acres here this year for Twin Rotor and ourselfs so thats a plus. Well im gonna go so take care and tell everyone hello hope your stomach dont hurt from typing your lil memmo it was a good laugh for me here, By the way if you came across a cherry 72 pinto I dont know why you would want to go harvest when you could be out burning up the roads lookin for gals.....You take care have a safe and fun harvest good luck on your employees also...