Combines F2 Cylinder Bars

grain_getter

st john welding has and enclosed cylinder with a sectional bar with a different tooth spacing for l and M machines. I've heard it woriks pretty good. Don't know if they have it for an F, but you might check.

Dale

There is an aftermarket Gleaner F bar available with every other tooth missing which is used when doing mostly corn. 1-800-667-5082

Bobby_Greif

St John Welding does make the enclosed cylinder for the Model F Combine.

ROCK

The gain in speed has no bearing for myself....they are able to handle material or bushel (if corn) more than the chaffer can handle. The limiting factor for me is separation at the back. It has been a while since I have priced them (they last forever practically). They are from Seymour Indiana...great people...know their stuff. I was there one day when they got a phone call from A Case-IH dealership in Ill needing complete rotor rebuild bars items. I asked why they did not use Case-IH at the dealershipIJ He smiled and said farmers there got Trimpe bars before directly and do not want Case-IH back in their machines on the rotor. The dealership needs the service income so they are set up with Trimpe. They love their red machine and Trimpe bars. I believe Trimpe does snapping rollers too. They fine tune everything they do from what I hear and see.

cott

put a set in my K, couldn't tell that much difference in corn, but different animal in soybeans. only limiting factor on 13' wobbledrive head is the speed of the sicle. Installed in the fall of 1997, the machine has picked over a thousand acres since then. Best money I ever spent, and about 1_3 the price of factory set. Greg