Combines New custom combiner

Tom

If you're in So Mn, perhaps you can pick my crop. E-mail if you are interested.

Scott

Call me at 316-793-5588 (office) or (316)792-7872. Please tell my staff or wife why you are calling. Thanks have a great day.

Combineman

Hi. We had a custom harvest business for nearly 20 years. We had to sell out in 1994.

Pistole_Farms

I have been providing custom combining services for the last 13 years to local farmers in SE Michigan. Currently I am using a John Deere 9600 Combine with a 25 foot Flex head equipped with a Crary Air Reel, and an 8 row corn head. I also have a semi truck with a 42' hopper bottom trailer, and a Brent 674 grain cart towed with an 8440 John Deere tractor. Each year my business has increased, but for several different reasons. As existing farmer owned combines get older and start needing more repairs, some farmers have elected to start hiring me to custom harvest. In bad weather years when it is muddy, farmers with 2 wheel drive machines cannot get through the mud. I have found it helps to be able to pull into ther fields with support equipment so that you not only harvest the crop, but also transport it to their desired destination. Originally, I purchased the support equipment in order to keep my combine going, but have since found that it adds additional revenue. Please feel free to contact me should you wish to discuss anything further. Good luck!