Combines marlin s impeller blades

Mark

I know a fellow that has worked with them and he could give you all the answers. 204-735-2200. They are manufactured by loewen. I believe there are photos on their web site loewenmfg.com

swede

Eyeball,do your Marlins have an "edging" welded along the top edgeIJ I didn't notice any thing like that in the pictures from loewen,but a local dealer of mine has a set sold by a salesman passing through.These have a piece of rectangular keystock approx. 8" long welded along the top edge so that part of the keystock overhangs the "face" of the blade and makes for a hook effect containing some of cropmat from dragging against the cone so hard.That's the best way I can explain it.Thanks Swede

eyeball

swede, the marlin blades do not have any thing welded to them.they work really good without that.they where made to make it an easier flow through the rotor don,t see why anybody would add anything to top edge. which dealer has those and would like to know who sold them to dealer for curiosity.would like to know how they worked and what kind of conditions were in if you could thanks.

swede

Eyeball,the dealer is Read Bros. in Henry,Ill. Good people.They have a customer in mind to try them in oats or wheat this summer.I'll try to find out where they got them and get back to you here. later,Swede