TSTAR

Where are you located and how much are you askingIJ Thanks, TSTAR

marv

TSTAR I live near San Antonio Tex. I have been asking 18500 for every thing.The machine is ready to go and Iwould consider an offer or help with the transportion. It is dry here and one of my prospects cut his corn for silage. thanks Marvin

husker_gleaner

Couldnt find it. How much and where are you locatedIJ

mailman13

I typed in Gleaner l3 in Ebay's search box and it came right up. Paste this in your browser's address window -http:__cgi.ebay.com_ws_eBayISAPI.dllIJViewItemandcategory=73094anditem=3863822673andrd=1andssPageName=WDVW

JacobB

If you just type gleaner i believe it is on the 2nd of 2 pages, normally 'gleaner' doesn't have more than 1 page. good luck

ne_farmer

I am in Nebraska. If interested my email is donamdo@yahoo.com or phone 402-358-5533.

Illinois_Gleaner

I use to have l2,and a l . I ran a 8-30 on both of those combines.Had plenty of power to shell 150 bu. corn but have to watch the sieves,you dont have the cleaning capacity for the 8-30 head.Just have to watch your pacer and learn to drive by it or you will have a pretty little orange streak beside you when you turn around to go back. Illinois Gleaner