Combines tradeIJ

AJTIII

RE: tradeIJI am interested in knowing what the problems you were having with your 9600. I was going to trade my 760 in last year on a 1990 9600 with1750 total hrs. We just could'nt come together on the money difference. Here in my part of Ohio John Deere's sell a lot better than Masseys. I ran mine last year with no trouble. I farm next to a large farmer that runs 2 9600's with 8 row heads. He didn't go any faster through the field than I did and my grain sample was cleaner. Now I think that deere's do a heck of a good job but they are more finicky on the adjustment end of it. There isn't much to mess up on a Massey. As to the walkers, I don't have grease zerks on my 760 and I think 750's are the same. Depending on what part of the country you are from I bet you can pick up those 750's pretty cheap and get a good deal for your 9600. Put the cash difference in the bank and run the Masseys until they drop. GOOD lUCK. AJTIII

hickory

hi im replying to your posting......750 massys have a capacity of about 130 bu without a bin extension......i was always told they were rated at about a 6620 jd......there three sieve system is hard to beat to clean grain......i have a 750 grey cab for sale.....

modifier_man

Mainly,I just hate servicing the darned thing.last year,a walker bearing went out in the middle of harvest.I NEVER skimp on maintenance.I just want a reliable,easy to service machine.

Jim_Boak

Depending on the condition of your 9600. I would consider trading you for a 1981 MF 860 with an 18 ft. flex head and 1274 hours along with a 1987 MF 8560 and a 9320 flex head, 2400 hours. Where are you locatedIJ regards, Jim