Combines help

Jake

The main difference is that Case, Twin-Rotor and some Massey have rotors

Illinois_Gleaner

I dont know where your from but here it would do that because the beans are'nt ripe but are testing 11 % because they jsut died.

Dan

There is a 18 tooth sprocket on left side of cylinder shaft and it drives the thresher beater. There are 25, 30, and 35 tooth sprockets available for that position to speed up beater. Go as big as you need to to prevent pluging. Also if you have wires extending from rear of concave over thresher raddle you need to bend them down to just clear thresher raddle. Good luck. Dan

MacTech

Hello, Have you tried cleaning all the connectors in the wiring harness to the panels with some good electronics or contact cleanerIJ I've found it to do wonders. Could be a simple fix.

Dan

Dean, All hydralics including steeringIJ Steering can be tricky for if you are sitting in some dirt it may not seem like you have power steering. You will have to be rolling some to be sure about steering. If all hydralics quit you need to check drive belt to pump or pulley slipping on pump shaft or internal problem in pump like broken shaft or sheared key ect. I'll cross my fingers for you that it is the belt. Good luck. Dan

tbran

master valve is common to all hydraulic push button functions. check that wire_soleniod_poppet.

thud

Dude if you want to convince me, your gonna have to do more then bait me with a flame post.

marshall

Kinda hard to get a response when you color bash. Not much of that goes on here. I think you know what I mean.

Bob

You might try closing down the cylinder some. I know in soybeans that it clogs if you have it too wide open.

Dr_Allis

1972 and newer(87IJ) "l" and "M" series and 1983 and newer F3 models.