Combines Replacement Auger Doors for 750

hickory

do you have a farm equipment salvage yard near byIJthat would be my first thought......where are you locatedIJi might beable to steer you to one.....regards......

Deerebines

Hickory.....I guess to be honest I never thought of salvage yards because usually them girls there have been through the course. I live in kansas and we have abilene machine and Mike's equipment in buhler. If all else fails I will probably end up going to them but If at all I can avoid It I will. I would much rather put on new ones if at all possible. I am still appreciative to your reply and anymore will also be greatly appreciated. Thank you

tractor

Yoiu better check about the doors, I have 750 and don't think there is nothing I can't get, here's 3 part numbers depends on serial no. 265 223 M91, 259 433 M91 and 230 876 M91

Deerebines

Tractor.....Thank you for the numbers. Dad's 750 is a grey cab and as for the serial number I don't know. I will check out these numbers and see what we can come up with. If I don't have any luck I will try on here again. I take it these are massey numbers that you did give me. Hope so! Thanks for the help!!!!!