Combines Dirty sample in grain tank

bobs_parts

I'm sure you have looked but it sounds like one of your sieves probably self destructed

bobs_parts

it sounds like a sieve has a hole in it or possible came loose

rf

Check the tension on your cleaning fan belt. It make look like it is running OK while the machine is idling however it could be loose and when you increase the RPM the fan may be running slow. This has happened to me several times on my 550 whihc has the same tesioning mechanism as your mcahine.

Rock

Sieves all okay. Fan belt new and set good. Tried different settings this morning again and still the same.

tj

If your machine has a lot of hours on the concave, look at the rear of the concave. A feedplate made of sheet metal bent at 90 degrees should be bolted on to the rear crossbar. This plate helps to ease material off the rear of the concave, and also acts as a retainer to hold the round suspension rods in place. If this plate has worn badly enough, pieces of it will break loose from the crossbar. When this occurs the action of the cylinder will force the suspension rods out thru the rear crossbar. This leaves large openings between the crossbars wtihout anything in place to suspend larger trash, heads of wheat, etc. and this is forced immediately to the grain pan. Hope this is clear.

B

Some good comments below, but also check any bearings related to the cleaning mechanisme. Some may have failed or are in the process off. Good luck, B.