Combines Soybean heads

Two_Pack

Thanks for the reply on my post. There are a lot of 1859 heads in the 20 foot size available although you might better fit an 18 or even a 16. Dad has an l and uses 18 although 20 would work and he could run slower and scoop less rock. My cousin down the road uses a U2 reel and not many have more rocks than this area. It does just fine. Usually you find Hart-Carter bars or Hiniker on the Massey heads.A good local source is the Aberdeen American News Farm Forum Classified Ads at www.farmforum.net_ If you are not in a hurry you can pick up low cost heads at Clark Sales Auction which is at Clark SD. They have several consignment sales each fall the next one is early Dec. Their phone n is 605-532-5339 or fax 605-532-5347. I bought a good 9024 rigid there for 1500 last fall the other place for older floating bars is Worthington Ag at Worthington Minn. Or Meyers tracor salvage at Aberdeen SD. Hope this is some help.Thanks again

Rockgrinder

Thanks for the info. The jd dealer in Yankton had a 860 with 24' head but its gone now.