Combines New Massey Ferguson Combine

Deerebines

Massey Man Hey, thanks for the tip on the web site. My dad is an avid lover of massey so I overheated the printer copying pages for him. I'd have to say it's a slick looking machine. About the only thing that makes me nervous and I am not to keen about is the unloading auger switch being placed on the floor. Dad has a crippled leg and it hurts him like hell to move it much anyhow's. I showed pop the pictures that I had copied earlier tonite when I went to see him and first thing he told me (he owns a 750 and 860) Is "I see the first thing your gonna have to do is throw off some more tin, Massey can't do it without all that pretty tin." I have to say I got a chuckle out of him saying that.

Goober

A SISU engine is a Valmet diesel similar to what the Massey Tractors over 130hp use. The term "green" engine means it is totally enviromentally friendly it meets all present emmissions standards and the ones to be introduced in the near future. Bet some guys thought "green" mean't John Deere, HA HA. Hope this helps.

Deerebines

Goober Well I didn't think it meant as in JD Green......lOl. I sure in the heck didn't have any idea it meant that it met all emission standards.

siharris

Valmet diesels are fitted in MF largest tractors in europe as well asthe combines, the are built in Finland, all 6 cylinder, with various fuel pumps, e-mail me if you want any other information, especially on the 7200 series as I drove one this season in the UK

MASSEY_MAN

I would like to get all the information on the new 7200 combine from you if I could.Tried to e-mail you but was denied,thanks.

Spark_Plug

This is quite an impressive machine. What amazes me is the way everything is electronic these days. I think pulling a clutch for everything is more reliable than computers. My father always says: to err is human but computers can really foul things up. lol. Well i guess we need to get used to seeing this because everything is going electronic. Well nice talking to you fellas. Good luck and bless you all.