Combines New 7200 Combines

Deerebines

Goober Several several years ago as a kid I remember reading an article in a farm magazine. It was a story about a place in Canada I believe that bought old 860's and such and completely rebuilt them from the ground up. New bearings, belt's tires, electrical parts, paint, etc, etc. looked like a completely new machine when they got done but they were nothing more than used one's completely gone through. Did you ever hear about thatIJ What happened to that plantIJ As many people as I hear that want the old massey back I'd think that place would of been a success. I know my old man thinks the sun set's and rises on his 750 and 860. Deerebines

rf

What is the major difference in these machines and the Cat conventional machines since MF had Claas build their convential machines after they shut down the factory. Doesn't Claas build the 7200 mahines as wellIJ

Massey_Man

Claas built the 8460 for Massey but not this one.This combine was under the Dronniborgh name until Massey bought them in 91,and then Agco bought Massey.This is where the Massey fieldstar gps system was developed,Agco likes to say they developed it but they just inherited it.