Combines 760 WARNING

mo_farm

We don't have to worry about that around here, all the guys who ran massey combines got smart and bought good combines. (just kidding)

Grainman

Strawboss, Thanks for the warning about silver seeder consumption, i'm going to go shoppin' for a pair of 760's tomorrow so I can go on the "Gleaner Eating" run this summer!!!

bandido

Hey!! My Pops (Dad) runs a 760 too!! I love your story. Unfortunately, I don't have a similar one to tell because nobody in our area will even come close to us when we are harvesting. They may not make it out alive. We love our Massey - it goes like a 454 and gets our crop safe in the bin before you can blink an eye!!! Tell us some more good ones like that.

brand

Seems a little strange, since my E-3 will harvest more in a day than the neighbor's 850. He spends too much time running to the next state for parts. He also spends a day per week at the ear, nose, and throat doctor getting his hearing aids fixed because of the Massey's horribly loud cab and another day a week at the chiropractor having his neck popped back in place from having to look to the side all the time to be able to compensate for the off-centered position he sits in.

allen

i like the cab better on the side than in the middle you cna see a lot better to unloadand i like that. i bet your E-3 won't harvest as much as a 850 there is NO way unless his combine ain't taked care of it shows when you don't take care of the combine. an e-3 won't beat an 850 no matter waht you say

Ohio_Orange

The off center cabs might make it easier to check out the seat covers when on the highway, can't think of any other advantages. Just an observation, I've always prefered the "Centerline Design" myself. Ohio Orange