Combines 8780RICE COMBINE AGCO FlEX Back combining from Australia

BOSS_351

Well Darcy' you know the saying, "there are driver's and there are drover's " . Driver's hang onto the Hydro lever and Drover's hang onto their appendage's, which do you hang onto the mostIJIJ.

tj

Darcy: FYI, we've been modifying rotors with a different style rasp bar, and we've had tremendous success with them in everything we've had them in -- peas and lentils included. Email back and we'll provide you the info.

MASSEY_MAN

Hello Darcy,I would like to get some information about working in Australia either combineing or swathing,could you e-mail me with any information you might have,thanks.I agree with you Massey rules,that 8780 is one sweet combine,can hardly wait to try a new 8780XP.

darcy

Boss Boss Boss I'm not a driver (steerer) or a drover, I'm a

James

Now come on Darcy, that is silly of you to say those things when you consider the amount of Masseys compared to John Deere's that are contracting up the east coast of Australia. We run a 9610 from Nth NSW through to Southern Vic and we are invited back next year everytime.

BOSS_351

Well Darcy .. If you have travelled so dam much out here in our great country, and know so muchIJIJ

johnboy

Darcy except for a few colourblind farmers it's not what coloured machine you operate but what sort of job you do.Deere do not have any problems getting work on the contracting runs.By the way none of our machines are John Deere. john