Combines gleaner joke

MASSEY_MAN

Thats cute,your going to get it from the silver seeder guys on this one.lol

mo_farm

since GlEANER OWNES massey ferguson now do you really think you should make fun of the bossIJ

MASSEY_MAN

If you are such die hard Gleaner man you should thank your lucky stars that Massey is part of AGCO,because if they were't,there wouldn't be an AGCO today.Pick up an anual report and read it,look at the pie graphs and you will see were the money is comeing from,Gleaner barely makes up for 1% of sales,hell if you want to add Gleaner,Allis and White it only comes to about 4% of total sales,nothing to proud of.

Grainman

As a Agronomist, I have indentified what you are: DICKWEED. I bet a plug Nickel that the 760 line was made before AGCO bought MF. MASSEYMAN speaks the gospel, so you might want to come to this war with at least 1 bullet in your gun.

MASSEY_MAN

I'm not saying anything to make me happy,just dealing with fact not fiction.Read the annual report for yourself.As for the old 760 and 860 series combine,Massey sold more of these than Gleaner has to date and they went out of production in 87.

GATOR

It tells me that people who own Masseys` have to replace more often than the rest! EG.. 4 out of 100 are either Allis,White or Class,and 96 out of 100 are Massey. Do the math yourself guys!

MASSEY_MAN

Mr. Gator,learn to read before you do the 'math'.When I say total company sales that includes tractors,combines,windrowers and what ever else,obviously you don't know to much about about coporate affairs.I can't remember off hand but I think that Hesston is even a bigger contributor to Agco compared to White,Allis and Gleaner.I'm not knocking you beloved product I'm just stateing the facts.