Combines ANY GOOD MASSEY PICTURES

mo_farm

Hey I believe you started this with your gleaner joke so why don't you grow up and face the fact that your wonderful 750s and 860s and their kind were dropped by massey long before agco came along. If they were so great why did massey quit building themIJ

TSTAR

lets see, how does it goIJ How much wood would a woodchuck cut if.. No! No! How much junk could an old Massey chunk when an old Massey did cut goodIJ

MASSEY_MAN

First of all,I didn't start a joke about your beloved Gleaner,I commented on the joke that the Gleaner guys would be ticked off.Yes the Massey 800 series was discountinued before Agco came into the picture,they were shut down in March of 88,their last model was a 87.The decision to shut them down was made by men in suits and white shirts who really didn't care.I could explain it all to you but I don't think you are intelligent enough to understand,hell you thought I started the joke!

Ohio_Orange

Geeze!!! Maybe we should ask the moderator to set up a virtual boxing ring.

mo_farm

When I said you started this I didn't mean you personally. I meant you as in the massey fans who seem to get a kick out of making fun of Gleaner