Combines looking for MF 410

steve

I have many parts for a 410. I know it doesn't do you any good

Steak

I just recently got online and saw your request. We do not have exactly what you are looking for, but I will share nontheless. 1969 MF 410 with 13' platform used on 300 acres of corn, soybeans, and wheat from '69 to '90. It has been in the shed since then. Always shedded. We occasionally run it just to keep things in working order. 1974 MF 510 with 13' platform (Hiniker floating cutter bar)used on same acres. Has been used only on corn for last 5 years. Always shedded. We are located in southwest Indiana, approximately 30 miles East of Evansville, town called Midway.

Steak

I just recently got online and saw your request. We do not have exactly what you are looking for, but I will share nontheless. 1969 MF 410 with 13' platform used on 300 acres of corn, soybeans, and wheat from '69 to '90. It has been in the shed since then. Always shedded. We occasionally run it just to keep things in working order. 1974 MF 510 with 13' platform (Hiniker floating cutter bar)used on same acres. Has been used only on corn for last 5 years. Always shedded. We are located in southwest Indiana, approximately 30 miles East of Evansville, town called Midway.