Combines MF 35 combine

rf

There is one I think it is a 35 in my home town Wylie,TX it has been settingoutisde for at least 20 years and they have had to move to beacuse they are developing the property. They are asking $225 but I bet they would give it away. Wylie is 25 miles NE of Dallas.

Randy

Thanks rf, I had asked several people to help locate one,and I was able to find a 300 about 90 miles from home.I appreciate your response,Thanks

weber

Hello there, I also bought 2 model 35,s to restore this spring. Actually I was up on the mountain at a bachelor party and when I got home on sunday night my dad told me where to go pick up 2 combines that he bought. What a site when I arrived. I spent about a week and a few jugs of marvels mystery oil to get the valves unstuck and that old girl took off like a cyote chasing a rabbit. It shot rust and marvels and smoke out like no other, but now she just sits there and purrs like a kitten. I was able to get a few belts right from my girlfriend whose father owns a caseih and agco dealership. I tell ya what it is a spendy little machine to fix up. The seperator drive belt cost me 230. I am hoping to find time this winter to get her fixed up I would like to run it in the parade next summer. What I would really like is to come across one of the first self propelled IH combine as I am a die hard international fan. Feel free to contact me if I can be any assistance on some parts to you from my parts machine.

ski_whiz

Massey built these things in the late 50's early 60's. Corn head and pickup headers optional (have a video of a corn head demonstration). Not enough power or capacity to combine corn, only a 25 bushel tank. I own an MF 35sp built in 1960 with a 7 foot header, plan on using it as a seed combine (most of these came with a scour kleen installed). Did some alfalfa with it last year - not bad! Think it requires some serious mods to work well, especially in the concave as it is badly bowed just from normal use. Only tried corn once, just to clean up some leftover stuff in the spring on a farm I had purchased - did the job but I wouldn't want to do it again.

Boss_Hog

I don't think they were great combines, but they're valued by collectors due to their small size and mobility. (Easy to haul to shows)