Combines Mostly to Deerebines

Deerebines

Hey Tyler Well it's like this......I guess the 750 has finally earned her keep and she spent the wheat harvest this year in the corner of the quonsett taking it easy........that and being backup parts for in case of an emergency. I already robbed one of the rear tires for it to put on my 7140 to finish planting milo this spring. I did get some pics of my maximizer but I didn't get a single one took of dad's 860 like I promised I would. Only thing I know to do is just go over to little bro's and back it out of the quonsett and take some pics and scan them and send them to you. If I get some time I'll just do that once. We finally got some rain and it's thundering right now as I type.....hopefully some more is coming. None of our Milo has headed yet but does it ever look good across the field. Yields wern't to bad this year.....we cut wheat that avg 59 bushel an acre to some stuff that made 17 bushel an acre. The 17 field would of been easily over 40 but we got caught in a hailstorm one night over in the hills and that fixed us.....I'll have to scan the pic for you and show you how you unload a full grain bin on a maximizer after 8 tenths of rain!! One spot that deere forgot to copy off of massey and should of!!! The test weight never did get above 60 after the first day. AS far as protein they don't test for it here so I have no idea what it was. looks as if we're getting a week vacation from fieldwork so we've been getting everything fixed up. Alot of projects getting tended to that have needed attention for a long time now. I'll see what I can do for getting some pics scanned once and sent off to you tomorrow. I won't be out doing much. I was looking at a cab today for an international tractor to add on and a damm wasp stung me on my face. I'm swelled up like a watermelon and in misery. The only thing I really love about winter.........NO INSECTS, BUGS, OR PESTS!!!! I'll see about getting some pics sent off

allen

deerbines please send me some of them massey pics too and the one on how to unload a deere wiht 8 tenths of rain on it. allen email is adubdub1@hotmail.com thanks

Deerebines

Ok Fellows I've got the pic of the deere..........I still have to take some of the massey. Fields are dry again and I need to get my rear out and start working ground again tomorrow. keep hammering on me and I'll get those pics sometime......I'm not forgetting you folks on purpose. I'll see about sending you and spark plug the deere one this weekend with the story behind it. Make darn sure you show it to all your deere dealers......this is one of deere's stupider moments! Take care

Spark_Plug

Hey Deerebines, take your time, i just thought it would be neat to compare it to ours, but you have work to do right now, if you get the chance go ahead and send them. We finnaly got to the fields to combine wheat again. Whent to the local grain storage facility and they wont take our wheat on the count that it is just a point off from the cutt off for the moisture, so i guess we will have to feed it. Well stay in touch Spark Plug

Deerebines

Tell you what pal.....I havn't taken any pictures of that girl yet. I need to take it out of the quonsett and take some pics, get em developed, scan em, and then I can send them to you.....Since you want to do some comparing is there any particular shots you want takenIJ I will have to quiz pop as to what year it is again....I keep forgetting, I don't even know how many hours is on it right now but I'm pretty certain we are still below 1800. let me know if there's anything you want in particular for a shot....won't be a problem....I've just got to get that maximizer mess up scanned for you guys...I will TRY this week! Have a good one

Spark_Plug

Hey Deerbines, Hello again. Thanks for asking, but i guess it doesnt matter, any pictures you take will be fine, views and angles dont matter too much. I have a picture ready of the 8460 if my scanner quits throwing a tantrum. I have no pics of the 750 but im working on it. Well we havent gotten to the fields scince last week. Predicting rain all week so it doesnt look to hopefull. I think i might have told you but we figured our wheat here yeilded 50_acre. Finnally got the straw chopped off so the new seedling can finish coming up. Our slurry tank is full and the pit is backing up so we had to do something and until we get our 3rd cutting of hay off we need to put a few loads on the seedling to hold us off. I chopped one load of the straw with the Field Queen and blew the rest back out into the field. We have one bag full of chopped barley straw for calf bedding, makes pretty nice too. Well i best get going, need to sharpen the knives on the Field Queen yet tonight. Tyler Hall, Spark Plug