Combines 410 for sale what s 850 worth

AJTIII

Ive seen 850's listed anywhere from $5,000 to $12,500, depending on the age, wear and hours. I'm located in southwest Ohio and get a weekly paper called Farmweek that has a lot of equipment listed thats in Indiana, Illinois, Ohio. The hours on your machine are high for top money. Has the grain pan been replacedIJ The hydroIJ TiresIJ Motor been overhauledIJ These are high dollar items to look at. You might want to look at a late model 750. It might be cheaper and it has a lot of the same features the early 850's have.

teezee

Thanks for the advice. Ended up buying the machine and grain table on the lower end of your price range. The fellow that owned it had it since 1988. Tires and cylinder bars had been replaced in the last 3 years. The hydro had been overhauled last fall. New air conditioner compressor this last summer. Told us all it needed was greased. He was planning on using it this fall but decided to buy a JD 9600 to speed up harvest on his 500 acres. Have used the 850 2 days now cutting beans and has done a great job. Sure a big step up over our 410. I'm sure I'll be back on this site seeking advice again. Thanks again.