Combines 750 grain pan

Mark

Might workIJ After tearing off old rubber, drill holes every 3 inches and pop rivet into placeIJ

AJTIII

I have a 760 and the front 12 inches of rubber on my pan came loose where they looked like they were stapled to the sides. I took short steel rivets with a wide base and drilled and installed them and it lasted for a season until I could buy a new pan. I don't know about getting all the way up inside to get at the whole thing. I had my pan out in about an hour. Good luckAJTIII

JJS

There are also two bolts on the rear of the pan. These are where it mounts to the shaker shaft. you can get to them from outside the machine, right behind the grain tank, and above the fan transition. You will have to roll the machine over, in order to center the bolts in the access holes. Theese two along with the ones on the rocker arms, are all that holds it in place. I found it easier to take mine out the front. You need to SECURlY prop up the feeder house, and unhook the Cyl.s . One man can take it out quite easily, but is sure alot nicer to have two when you put it back in. Note, when you prop up the feeder house, the supports need to be off to the side in order to have enough clearence for the pan. Good luck Joe