Combines MF 750 for sale

buckwheat

I would like to know how big is your flex head, what overall condition, and price. What are you

buba

Both platforms are 15 footers (flex and rigid). Would like to have $3500 out of 1976 and $1950 for 1975 model. Both machines were used for 1999 harvest. The 1975 model has alot of hours on it but has an excellant set of tires on it and the new style BIG transmission. The 1976 model is a clean low hour machine and had most of the belts replaced in 1999. Both machines have good engines, neither uses any oil. The flex head has new sickle(cut about 60 acres beans). If interested call me and I might negociate on price because they are going to new home for I have no need for them and no place to keep them.

Calander_Farms

Im not interested since we have 2 750's of our own to sell but how much are you asking for itIJ Where in MN are you locatedIJ Im from Cambridge, about 45 minutes north of the Twin Cities. Just asking out of curiosity I guess.

alan

Asking $3500 for the pair. Kind of a shame that there's no value in them. It's a great combine.

alan

It has the 354 turbo with plenty of power. It is gear with the heavy duty synchro mesh tranny. Clutch was completely rebuilt about 100 hours ago.

Calander_Farms

Wallyville Farms Im not sure on the price...you would have to talk to my dad. The one is a '78 I believe. The last of the red cabs but it does have the 10 in. unload auger and turbo. The hydro unit is brand new with the updated locking coupler. Concave and cylinder bars are almost new (corn-bean),and the rear beater bearings were just replaced as well, A_C works. Everything is in good shape and it is field ready. All it needs is an oil change and grease. The other one is a 75 or 76 if I remember right. Traction drive, non-turbo. Rebuilt engine 2 years ago, R-134A A_C, needs rear beater bearing. Everything else in good shape. We also have 2 15 ft flex heads. 2 63 corn heads and a 1163 corn head. Call for more details, 763-689-4771