Combines The New Generation NH Combine

CDog

I have a connection at NH and have been there and saw the new Gen myself, and I do not think they are going to this, at least in North America. The combine is suppose to be a good one though, I heard that it is suppose to be the best combine on the market when it comes out. We will have to wait and see though. I know it is only a twin rotor design like there old ones. Any upgrade to the cab would be very good too. I still think they need to change there paint though, and the rainbow. I saw a picture and the new one looks like a Cat.

Dafoose

I had the opportunity to see the new TR this past fall. Turret style unloading auger, larger rotors, larger hopper, and a more aerodynamic look much like the curves on an STS. Did not see it perform however. Anyone else see itIJ What did you thinkIJ

SilverTurnedGreen

I saw the twin rotor version. Impressive machine with twin 24" rotors (an IH 2166 has a single 24"). It kinda looked like a CAT, but I never saw it actually working, just sitting in a secured yard at a Ford_NH dealership.

ck

Maybe it is a Cat lexion with the New Holland paint and name on it.

KCH

What is the capicity of this machineIJ Is it a class 6 or 7IJ What horsepower is itIJ What size front does it haveIJ What else do you know about itIJ