Combines New Holland vs Case IH

JHEnt

The large tractors will have the same basic design. The 4 WD are the new Stiger and the 2WD are yet to be annouced. CNH is opening a new engine plant so the Cummins that Case_IH used are going to be discontinued when the new 140HP+ tractor platform is built. most likely it will be based on the new Case_IH tractors. As far as smaller than 140HP the New Holland plant in Basidon, England (the old Ford plant) will stay running and the Fiat design based (Italian built) small tractors are already replacing the under 100HP Case_IH lines.

jp

The combine plant is in Grand Island, NE. This is the existing New Holland combine plant that just received a multi-million dollar renovation. The current CIH plant in East Moline, Il will be closed within four years. There will only be one combine plant in the USA.

Percy

how does JHEnt explain the fact that the new NH prototypes trialed in Australia were CX , TR and SR the SR being single rotor IJ My money says the SR will be painted both red and yellow .

mx270

I test combines for CIH they are going to stay with 1 rotor the NH will stay with 2 rotors the next generation NH will use the same frame as the CIH they have also talked about going to an all new cummins motor in both the next generation NH will be out in coming months the CIH will follow shortly after thats what i have been told by the CIH engineers