Combines Fire Hazard in Tx

NH_POWER

Here in the uk all newhollands are tx or tf machines and we run about 25 of them and have never heard of that problem before there must be somthing wrong with the machine

harvester

If you are from aph just say hello to kevin b for me unless that,s if it,s not you ! tell him it,s from a 480 pilot down south who gave up a 68 he will know who i am cheers m s And on the subject of combines let,s hope new holland don,t take to fitting 3d sieves on the new range of combines because on my 480 it,s rubbish !My old tx would eat my 480 on a slope no problem.

orgazza

A tx would eat your pussy in any conditions not just on a slope

harvester

From the sound,s of it you haven,t driven a 480 then.Because if you had you would know that your tx 68 would be left in the dust from the big pussy.I had a tx 68 so i know how they run and i have also driven a TF and both of them can,t compete with the 480,The machine is just awsome. Try cutting wheat at 48t_hr with your tx and see how you get on.Been there done that and got the T shirt and the hat.Only joking.There,s one thing i ran my tx for 6 season,s and all i put on it was 1 unloading belt and a water pump and 2 chopper bearing,s i think the TX has a much better build qaulity than the class and was very reliable.So we shall just have to wait and see how good the 480 is!

NH_POWER

harvester its not kevin but do work with him.will say hello to him for you.