Combines Harvesting record

NHD

We have lots of big days, sometimes running all night if conditions allow it. Usually trucks for the grain are the limiting factor.Bushels per hour-----This is the best measurement of combine capacity. Unfortunately the clean grain elevating capacity is the limiting factor.Clean grain elevating capacity: CornTR-98--- Approximately 2200 bu_hrTR-99----Approximately 2400 bu_hr.If you overload the clean grain elevator-bubble up auger it fills up under the cleaning sieve and then the cleaning fan, and then big trouble.The TR-99 has a three-fourths inch wider clean grain elevator so it SHOUlD take 9% more. However, you can't accurately weigh the higher capacity because of the yield monitor can't seem to do it. Ag leader and NHdon't seem to be able to solve this problem.I suspect the bubbleup auger is not taking it away from the elevator fast enough.Anyway this is my 2 Cents worth.After about 4 years of fighting the bubble up auger capacity problem I think they have everything solved. Gearbox,chain, flighting,and the drive splines. It sure would be nice to accurately weigh the corn, Don't get me wrong I am not thinkng of going to some other complicated brand of combine.Does anyone else have tis problemIJIJIJ

orgazza

Mate we dont have any capacity problems cause we've got a mighty tx68plus

aussie_98

My best days harvesting were counted in acres not in tonnes - 350 acres in 13 hours using my old 30 foot TR95 at Coonamble NSW Australia a few years ago.Crops were very poor - 3 bags_acre.

All_colours_turned_Yellow

I don't have any figures on bushels per hour but the info view monitor on my TX66 was reading 29.58 acres an hour in 50 bushel beans at 8.2 mile per hour with a 30 ft floating header. It was amazing, how well the 1 1_2" knife was cutting with no loss at this speed!