Combines aftermarket

NHD

Speaking of concaves, The round bar concaves are far superior in the newerTR's, but you still would need universal or small grain concaves.Maurer grain bin extensions w_ a hdy. driven in tank bubble up auger in the tank have been almost standard on all TR's until the TR-99'sChaff spreaders are a must too. We use only twin spreaders to spread evenly on both sides.We have speeded up the unloading auger with an 18 tooth sprocket to replace the 16 tooth.Puts the unloading time about equal to a TR-99. NH doesn't want to talk about this, but it works.NH TR's don't really need much enhancement.

scooter

I have round bars and are very happy with them these Kuchar bars are supposed to run all crops. I know one fellow who is running them, but he never ran roundbars.

Ilnewholland

The round bar is the best on corn and beans, but do not work very good for wheat (I tried) as the small grain concave. As I get older it is geting harder to change the concave's. Do any of you have a easy way to do thisIJ

NHD

We have bent a 5 foot length of 1 and 1_4 inch hex steel shaft to fit up under the inner edge of the concave and then pry down on the prybar to lift the inner edge up into the slots. Crude but, it works. I like to find an able bodied guy to help. It's sur a lot easier than a Jd or CIH.