Combines rock in tr96

• Thread starter All_colours_turned_Yellow
  • Start date

All_colours_turned_Yellow

Sounds to me you are dealing with a "want to be insurance company". If the damage sustained from the rock or rocks, put dings, bent, twisted, tore anything that has to do with the internal components of your combine, then it should be covered by your insurance. The wear parts that are damaged are the parts that are normally covered by insurance when damaged by foreign objects. Insurance companies pay for damage like this all the time but might depreciate a small token amount off of the repair bill for age of the machine or usage, but only a token amount. It sounds like your insurance company is not very agricultural orientated or maybe the adjuster doesn't know anything about combines. A local dealer can tell you what it would cost to repair all the components you mentioned and replace them. Any rock damage I ever sustained was paid 100% by my insurance company. It didn't matter if their was 50hrs or 5000hrs on the machine all I paid was the deductible. If anything was bent and could be straightened, it was replaced with a brand new part at the expense of the insurance company. labour is also covered by the insurance company.