Combines new grain platform

NH99

Haven't run it yet, but I have one coming on order. The new 99 just came in last week, but the new heads aren't in yet. I agree that the larger diamater and fingers look like it should be a good system. Can't wait to try it!

scooter

What did you think about the Claas ( CatIJIJ ). I looked at the combine. Some things I liked. Stayed with another NH. Also getting the newere style header. A little disappointed NH can not furnish me with any more info. Sucha s pictures, etc.. Went the the National Farm Machinery show in louisville and the people in the NH booth were close to worthless with my questions. This was on the firtst day.

NHD

They had one on display at the USCHI convention. I really like the way it is set up.I guess you know the features:1. larger diameter auger w_higher flighting and auger is made of heaver metal.2.auger drive chain is n60 roller chain and slip clutch is rachet type.3. Reel is larger diameter and is directly hydraulic driven, no chain.4. Of course the retacting fingers the full length of the auger is the most important improvement.I'm glad to see you guys stepping up to TR-99's. It is really afine preforming machine. low fuel consumption, more convenience features, plenty of horsepower,faster unloading, and higher capacity of high Quality grain!