Combines new combine and tractor

mx270

i guess the new combines are supposed to be 40% bigger than what they are now i not even going to say what i know about the tractors cause the last time i told what i know everybody got all fired up about what i told them

meat

i've seen a pic of a prototype combine working not that far away from me,as u know the manufactures r keeping it hush hush,so wait till u see the design on the outside it's like a banana shape sorry i can't tell no more than that but ull have 2 wait and see like us lot..IJ

All_colours_turned_yellow

From what I have heard is the new generation New Holland tractor is going to be on the design of the present Case IH tractor only it is going to have the supersteer. The present Genesis tractor is still going to be built by Beuher but it won't have the supersteer. I don't know who is going to be marketing this tractor. Case IH dealer will sell the same tractor as New Holland dealers but it won't be available with super steer. The new generation model combines will share a common frame structure that will be capable of accepting either a twin or a single rotar inside. A conventional combine along the TX lines will still be made in Belgium and will be introduced later this summer.

tractorman

For pictures of the new NewHolland TR, go to http:__www.lindemantractor.com_page9.html

DEERECHAP

There has been a Blue q trac on test in the states, also basildon in England are running off a few Black tractors which are not of the N.H range, can you guess what they areIJIJIJIJIJIJ we are thinking the TM range might get bigger.