Combines JD6020 series

Professorgreen

The 5020 series has already been introduced. look in this month's Furrow. One model bears a strong resemblance to a Zetor.

DEERECHAP

Do you know when the rest are to be launchedIJIJIJIJ Is there any pictures on the web anywhereIJIJIJ Is there a tractor site like this combine talk showIJIJ

Professorgreen

No, I'm not sure of a launch date for the 6020 and 7020 series, though I would imagine they'll be out late this year or early next year. In the past, with the 6000_7000, 6010_7010 series, the intros have come about a year after the 5000_5010 series. I'll say that they have some work to do if they can surpass a 6310 for an overall utility tractor. I really like mine, and for you New Holland guys, I also really like my old 72 model 5000, still chugging along, faithfully pulling an 8 foot disk mower, raking, fluffing, and square baling hay and straw after 29 years of good service she still looks and runs good!!

DEERECHAP

Have you herd about the fast road tractor (not 50k as in the 6010 series IJIJIJ)

AURElIEN

Sorry i'm french I'm understand the tractor JD 6020 is newIJ Where want look thatIJ www.IJIJIJ_IJIJIJIJIJ.IJIJIJ