Combines TR or Massey or John Deere

bm

Right now the price of the Deere is so good that it would be pretty hard to pass up. In our area of IN, resale on a NH would be worse because nobody uses them, and the same goes for Massey (probably $20K less on a new trade),but evidently they are holding their value where people use them. (Don't really know where that is though.)

davy

When I tired of my last MF 850, I looked to my neighbors for advice. I rode in green, silver, and yellow machines before deciding to go with a Case rotor. I've never regretted it a moment.

SAlESMAN

Go with the Case-IH. Very simple and reliable machine that does a super job. It is also not very expensive to operate, and the resale value is going up according to the Iron Solutions resale book.

Ilnewholland

I have to say a New Holland TR is a very good buy. It has a lot of harvesting capacity for it's size. You get a fuel efficient an powerful Genesis engine, terrain tracer(once you have it you will always have it),the best header feeder reverser, electronic stone trap, a nice cab that has great visibility, very good air ride seat, and I think the best straw chopper. You owe it to youself to go look at all combine's and if you can drive and use all of them because for the amount of money they cost that's the least they can do for you. But go look over the New Holland's. Have a good day.

johnboy

Gee i don't get that excited by the TR99's cab. I am a big guy and the cab can be a little cramped compared to Gleaner and the controls and guages are all over the place.john

Cowboy

Next logical step from an 860 is a TX series, you won't regret it.