Combines recherche photo machinery I m french

jp

From my understanding of things you will not see the Supersteer front axle under a tractor carrying the Magnum badge. It will be offered only on the NH tractors. Even though both tractors will eventually be basically the same thing, that front axle and several other options will remain only with one brand to help distinguish the seperate brands. With the new 4WD tractors, the STX will be offered in a blue version, but the Quadtrac will not be an option under the NH badge, only on CIH red. Hope you are able to understand my post, if you are confused in any way reply and I will do my best to clarify it.

DEERECHAP

The Q-Trac is on test in a blue colour in the U.S.A we think it is going to be sold here in England In the new colour blueIJIJIJIJIJIJ NH @ basildon are running off the production line some test tractors (in black) For the single common chassis rail for the future. but last i heare the factory have gone on strike!!!

BOSS_351

AURElIEN.. That photo you want, is it of the 7020 4X4 that was built between 1971_1975. If it is I can send one. BOSS 351

DEERECHAP

Do you have photos of the new deere 6020 and 7020 rangeIJIJIJ

BOSS_351

DEERECHAP......I have only pics of the old models....BOSS