Combines seen the new nh 4wd

pedro

Where did you see itIJ Is it anywhere on the web where we could have a look at itIJ

statboy44

go to: www.toytractorshow.com and then scroll down to the bottom where it it says "toy talk" click on that and then look for the message that says "good to carry a camra" there you will find pictures of the NEw Holland TJ440 4wd tractor.

Greg

If NH is using the Case-IH platform for their tractor, that means that they won't have outboard planetaries. Are the inboard planetaries as good as outboardIJ Also, anyone know when the Buhler Versatiles are going to be availableIJ

J_Hasert

Here is a direct link to the snap shots that were taken on the highway. Jay

kp

Went to the progress show in Regina yesterday, and the tj is the same as the stx case - at least appearence wise anyway. Makes me wonder how they are going to keep the dealerships and lines seperate, esp. when the new rotarys come out. The CX looked pretty decent, but $260,000 cdn is alot of money, and I do not think it can compete with the rotaries

header_school

hi kp it is header school from aus an iwas woundring what if any information you tell about the cx and spec would be nice an what counrty are you from so i can try find it on the net thank you from aussie land