Combines Here is the new New Holland CX combine

badertscher_farms

here are some more pictures. I can't wait too see them in red.

badertscher_farms

not sure if it is the twin but i bet it is. CNH is keeping the info about the combine very tight. they have begen their showing in canada and have been in the US only a few times. I have huard some of the truck drives that drive it around and said they have to keep it covered at all times and they can not take it on an big highway due to more traffic. As soon as info becomes avable to me I will get it out. This combine is something to look for in up comming farm shows.

tv140

No,this is not the twin rotor combine. You won't see the twin rotor ( CR ) combines untill next year or the year after. The CR won't have such a long back end on them - no walkers. You won't see a Case combine that looks like this, I don't think. The difference in outer styling will make it look quite different.

TwinRotor

The CX combine they have the pictures at on newagtalk.com is the new super conventional combine. This other combine has to be the TWINROTOR version. From what I've heard both of these machinces are going to put cat and deere in the there place.

Combine_Wizard

I just saw those pictures. It must be some combine, but that droopy, curved style will take some getting used to. Beside the color, it could look like a better match to the new Challenger tractors than that lexion which isn't really related anyway. Capacity wise, it's likely to blow the kraut out of the water. What do you thinkIJ