Combines Yes the CX is big but

Combine_Wizard

Well, Sebas, you did good. That Topliner is also a beautiful combine! Send me an e-mail soon.

luke

Hi Sebas Two years ago i have had a 8xl in demo and was a great combine in wheat,more than lexion480 as much as tx 68plus.But in rice, milo,canola and corn has less capacity than tx.Well,i think that cx will be a bigger as strawalker combine and close to lexion and sts.

DGJ

Are you trying to suggest the TX68 has a higher output than the lexion 480IJIJ

Combine_Wizard

Sebas, I got your e-mail, but the one I tried to send came back. Can you give me your complete e-mail so I can send replyIJ Thanks.

luke

I ran with both combine and tx68plus has lower output than 480, but i think that cx880 will be a great combine maybe as a 480. luke

Stu

A farm hear in lincolnshire, UK, purchased 3 Topliner 8Xl's last year. After one season they all went back again and have been replaced be New Holland TX68's. Rumour was that the engine was just too powerful for the rest of the combine.

sebas

The problem that have this combine ( i think ) is that the drum is the same as the " small" Topliner's. There's to samll to harveswt with a 9m header and maybe it can't harvest at the same speed as the TX. What do you think IJ