Combines Anyone from around YorktonIJIJIJ

dafoose

The CR was being tested just southeast of Humboldt a week ago. They had trouble with the electrical system and did not use it as much as they would have liked. Will try to find out where it went!

NHd

I know they are having electrical problems. I think they are using fiber optic cable, at least the US engineers want to.Which state are they running in and what cropIJ Humbolt sounds like Ia.Is Yorkton in the DakotasIJ

dafoose

Sorry! I should have said Humboldt, Saskatchewan. Will try to find out today where it went.

Bigsky

I'm from near Yorkton Saskatchewan. Saw This machine running last year up in this area. Ran like a raped ape in very dry conditions, but soon as it got tough, an old N.H. 1500 would keep up to it. Saw it in the farmers yard. All lids and sheilds had a lock on them. The engineer that was with the combine looked like a 22 year old kid from the city that just got out of grade school. He had trouble starting the engine......electrical problems. Had twin 24 inch rotors(custom operator that was assigned this combine stated). This machine was tested alongside IH 2388's. Had large turret auger. Did not get close enough to see inside cab. Combine was equipped with a cell phone directly to factory, giving various readings of differant components etc.