Combines next generation row crops

Green_Driver

Hello deere. The only I have heared of is, that we will get an new Claas _ Cat lexion in fall 2001. The combine will be bigger than the lex 480. It will be a rotor maschine with -500HP. Greetings

catmechanic

the gen three tractors(not combines fellas) will be all cat without ford electronics.thats all I have heard.I work for a dealer and have been to some schools where we have talked about them some. Other than that things have been hush-hush.

nick

just got home from cat tour to peoria and dekalb top dog at dekalb says new tractor will be at husker harvest days. very tight lipped on specifics but will be all cat.

deereslayer

where at on prairielinks do you goIJ is this the 4x4 pictureIJ if it is, it was their exp. tractor back in the early 80's. they found out they couldnt build them as cheap as everyone else could so the went with what they know best, tracks. have seen this up close at the plant in dekalb ill. also made a second one painted up to look like a white 4x4. they also have a jd4955 on tracks and a tw-35 on tracks at the factory, pretty weird to see. the tw they even left the front tires on for turning on the endrows. very interesting history in how cat got back into the ag business