Combines no auto contour for 12 row corn head

Eagle1

We have a auto-contour mounted on our 465 with a 12 row 30" corn head. It works. I do not believe that it is a experimental part, though I don't know. One of the counter sunk bolts that hold plastic on the head where it meets the feederhouse came loose. It gouged the feederhouse big time. I intend to put a second piece of plastic on the feederhouse for this year. Hopefuly this will reduce the friction between the two.

MOFARMS

autocontour is on the way i understand. we put foot controls on our 465 to eliminate the switch on the control panel.

Eagle1

Now that seems to be a good idea. I am going to put one on ours. Thanks

mofarms

if i get achance i will see if i can find some part n,s i think the rocker pedal and switchs are new holland

CATMAN2

The auto contour for the corn heads were not introduced until this year. They are available for all header sizes. Some of the pre-series a_c kits were junk, they did not work very well at all, especially if you backed up very far. The new system works great, though. No problem that I have seen. Contact your local dealer to see if there are any conversion kits available through parts.