Combines diagnostics

Coors_light

Why are you interestedIJ Are you affiliated with a dealerIJ Diagnotic equipment is not something that is made available to customers.

shifty

I work in the training centre at claas uk as an instuctor on cat and claas products and i am interested as to what other tools are available if any for the american market.

Coors_light

The only two diagnostic tools avaialble to Cat Agricultural technicians are the lDS 3000 (known as the CDS 3000 in Europe) and the Electronic technician for electronic engine diagnostics. let me know if that helps. Tell S. Nott hello.

col

If you work at the training centre, can you tell me if there is any way to remove the rear section of the grain pan on a 460 as our dealer says that you can't. At least on the old 208's you could pull the whole pan out together, so in my view the new system is a backward step. Also any way to improve the chopping and spreading in green straw in the UK.

shifty

Unfortunately there is really no way to remove the rear section of the grain pan on a lexion as there is with a 208. The "idea" is to keep the front piece clean then the rest should keep clean. German thinking of course!! It could be the way that the straw is presented to chopper ie too near to the front of the rotor which sometimes makes a bad chop.

shifty

Thanks for the info. I just wondered weather the cat lexion was any different as it is being built in the states.As the cds is that good!!!!!!!!!!

crazydenmark

480 is the biggest today we drive self 2388 but 480 is faster in denmark we got 10 ton_ha of wheat and lot of straw and now 480 come up with a bigger engine 400hp sorry my english i not good! Kristian Denmark

Harvester

Buy a New H-------- HA HA Whats life like up in the hills then Col

col

Hello there, Not too bad, wet and windy and my computer went tits up again so I've lost all my e-mail addresses AGAIN. Other than that we are just trying starting to look at combines for next year, will probably be a 460E, hopefully with laser Pilot etc, hopefully this would reduce our problems of losses in loads of straw 6 row Manitou and in wet, greeen wheat.

col

Ignore that e-mail address above as I don't use that one now. Best one is colin.mitchell@farmline.com