Combines Combine Trailer for CATIJIJ

dakota

We're going to haul them CATs just like we did our STS last year - on our home made trailers with tandem and spread axle. We still have to scale one for acurrate numbers. The 9610s grossed 65.000 lbs that way. You'll find pictures on our website.

dakota

I see my link didn't get posted. Go to www.naegeleinc.com

cutter2388

I would recommend contacting Clayton Befort out of Hays Ks he is a custom harvester who runs some cats and some Deers. I do believe that they also manufacture combine and header trailers that would be a start anyway...........

turbo

How do you get those headers up on those trailers. How long are the trailersIJ Are those 30 or 36 foot headersIJ Are you going to run Macdons on your CAT combinesIJ What was the gross weight with your rig, tractor trailer with header and sts combineIJ

dakota

lots of questions, here are the answers: We set the headers on our trailers with the combine. We drive the front axle on home made aluminum ramps to gain the hight. The trailers are 53 feet long. The headers are 36 footers. We're certainly going to run MacDons on our CATs. They're just an awsome header. We never scaled an STS on the trailer, so we don't know.

turbo

Thanks! Are you going to haul your CATS that way. Is there enough room to do thatIJ I beleive the cats are alot longer combine than a STS. Are the ramps heavey enough to hold up a CatIJ Thinking of doing the same thing thats why all the questions.

bic13

Thanks dakota, Very nice web site. let me know how those CAT'S work out

dakota

The CATs are not any longer than the 9610s we had in 2000. They just made the back cover about as long as the unloader is. The unloader length is about the same as a Deere. With our aluminum ramps we sure had our learning curve. But they're not a problem.