Combines Saw MT tractor

farm_boy

the guages are in two places on the dash is the analog gauges and you also have a screen on the computer to the right that will also show every function going on in that tractor. Dont expect Cat dealers to jump on the yellow AGCO wheeled tractors just yet. I bet you will be surprised how fast the cat engine ends up in the Agco products

dakota

Maybe Claas should sell its wheeltractor in the US under the CAT name like they do with the combines.

Chris

To my understanding, the deal that Claas struck with Cat has a completely different structure than the AGCO deal. AGCO bought rights to a specific series of tractors, as well as the right to market anything and everything they want through US Cat dealers. Internationally, I believe that they only have distribution and manufacturing rights to the MT tractors, excluding the Claas marketing area. On the other hand, it appeared to me that Claas entered into a joint venture where they traded manufacturing and distribution rights to the lexion for marketing rights to the Challenger for a defined area in Europe. I don't think that they actually have the rights to directly distribute anything at all (in yellow or any other color) through Cat dealers. Right now, the only thing that Claas can do is try to salvage the joint venture so that they can keep selling the MT tractors.

dakota

Oh yes, Claas makes a tractor. It is called Xerion. Just go to their website at www.claas.de

johnny

http:__www.claas.de_de_produkte_produkte_frameset_de.phpIJprodukt=xerion-de

MIdWeST_CaT_MAn

Did the salesman really have brochures of the wheel tractors alreadyIJ If so, what about the other productsIJ

MIdWeST_CaT_MAn

Did the salesman really have brochures of the wheel tractors alreadyIJ If so, what about the other productsIJ

Illinois_Gleaner

That looks like that would be a hot item. That isnt what I consider a tractor. But that is just my opinion!! Illinois Gleaner

Rockpicker

He had the MT600_500_400 series tractors brochures. He also had some swather, big square baler, pull type swather, and a forage harvester brochures. These were all one page brochures. He also had a picture of a Massey combine painted yellow for Cat. looks to me like in the future, nobody will be able to boast about how good their combine is because they will all be from the same place but with different colors. Maybe that will be a good thing.