Combines Expochacra

Red_Painter

It would be great to get some pics newly introduced big Agco _Massey tractors or combines that might be new this year and are made in South America or combines and tractors from other companies that are only sold in South America. If along the way, you happen to see some older combines of Argentine origin not seen in Europe or N A and can get a picture that would be interesting. Have a good trip.

dakota

I am curious in general what manufacturers (CNH, Deere, Claas, Deutz, AGCO, etc.) are down there and if their equipment is any different there than what they sell up here.

Bigsky

Maybe get a picture of an Argentine babe sitting in a J.D. combine.............and on second thought, just get us a good picture of the babe:)

sorehands

Thanks, Red. I'll collect what I can. When not at the show, the rest of my trip will be spent in soybean fields. I hope to get our southern neighbors to let me give some of their alien machines a drive as they will be into harvest by then.

tbran

yea, bring back a picture of a govt. document declairing Argentina and Brazil won't put any more acres into soybean production

JoeinTX

They're equipment is somewhat different than what we see here. "Sorehands", I would appreciate any pics that you can take. I try to follow S. American equipment but as close as I get is their website and a few others. If you see any of the Marani, Bernardin, or Don Roque combines get what you can. Also, if Bernardin or Zanello are displaying their tractors I think it would be good for all to see. The S. American Deutz's (owned by AGCO) are also interesting, especially the small combines. Yes, anything you wish to get please do. Wish I could get down there, interesting as all get-out.....

New2Gleaner

Hello Sorehands, I'd appreciate it if you could get pictures and_or information on the Don Rogue Combines which I understand are built and marketed in Argentina. Any information would be helpful! Thanks

Red_Painter

Can,t wait to hear about Expochacra, Sorehands. Just a second thought . If you get a chance maybe you can ask them about the relationship of Vassalli combines to Don Roque or about other makes that once existed. Don Roque came from Vassalli which was the most popular combine in Argentina at one time if I understand right. I'm curious about Vassalli who I think still make combines yet but aren't shown at Expochacra.There were once other makes besides the ones we've seen, just like there were once more makes here and in Europe. I think some of us are pretty curious about machines sold only there. Thanks for asking for input.