Ingredients
2 (1/4 ounce) packages fast rising yeast
2 cups water
2 tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoons salt
4 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 cup canola oil
1/3 cup grated parmigiano cheese
6 cups flour (can use a mix of whole wheat and white)

Directions
In a medium bowl combine water, yeast, sugar, and salt. Let sit until foam appears on the top.
In the bowl of a stand up mixer combine the yeast mixture with the olive oil, canola oil, and 3 cups of the flour. With the whip attachment, beat for 10 minutes. Clean and remove the whip attachment. Add the remaining flour and cheese. With the dough hook attachment in place, slowly pulse the mixer on and off until the flour is incorporated. Continue kneading on medium speed for 10-12 minutes or until the dough is smooth and no longer clings to the sides of the mixer. If you need to add more flour, do so 1 tablespoon at a time until the dough is no longer sticking to the sides. Transfer the dough to a large, oiled bowl and cover with plastic wrap.
Place in a warm location and allow to rise for one hour or until doubled in size. Punch down dough and allow to rise a second time. After the second rise the dough is ready to be divided and rolled into 2 large rectangles. Sprinkle your favourite pizza toppings (we like chopped pepperoni and honey maple ham) on top of each rectangle, leaving about 2 inches on one long side for rolling up. Top with your favourite cheese (we like parmesan and mozzarella - and provolone if we have it) and Italian seasoning. Roll up like a cinnamon bun, cut with thread, and bake until golden. Serve with dipping sauces.

I like this one:

Favourite Marinara

1 large can tomato sauce
1 small can tomato paste
2 teaspoons garlic salt
2 teaspoons pepper
2 teaspoons kosher salt
3 tablespoons chili powder
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 tablespoons cider vinegar
4 bay leaves
2 tsp Italian Seasoning
1 large onions, chopped finely

Combine all ingredients and simmer over a slow boil for three hours. (I use my slow cooker!) Remove bay leaves before serving.