Combines fuel prices

Brodale

Here in Ontario custom rates haven't gone up for years even

Ham

To help our US friends who after all, make up the bulk of people reading this site ( I think ) ... A$1.13 per litre equates to about US$3.20 per US gallon because today an Australian dollar was worth 74.7 US cents, and there are 3.785 litres in a US gallon. Before we went metric about 30 years ago, we used Imperial gallons which explains why guru gave the conversion rate he did.

FarmerTom

about 90 cents per litre (road price) 75 cents (farm price) here in eastern canada

TomP

Around $1.80_gallon for farm, $2.20_ gallon over the road. Bio costs 1 cent_ 1% over regular price. Eastern Iowa

Jimmy_Clark

Dyed deisel for agricultural use has just gone over 30pence_l in Scotland (.74AUD,.55USD). Road fuel is 3x that price.

Red_dog

last fill cost us $0.59_ltr. farm fuel and $0.79_ltr. clear fuel. SouthWestern Ontario.

big_orange

$1.62 per gallon red dye farm bio diesel(2%),$2.20 road fuel.East central Iowa.

dakota

Yes, the USA, the "number one" nation on earth is the only country, that still hasn't converted to the much easier metric system. Anyway, fuel in the States runs at about 2.10 US dollars per gallon for trucks and 1.70 US dollars for farm use. In 1998 I filled my pickup for 80 cents a gallon. The price has so far more than doubled within six years. That converts to 55 cents for a liter of clear diesel and 45 cents for a liter of farm diesel.