Combines ground speed

l

With what combineIJIJIJHow wet are the beansIJIJIJYou should be able to go 4-6 mph depending on the combine the 915 is on.

Endeered

In our 9610 we get an average of about 30 kph (18.5 mph),however would love to increase that.

scotty

I've driven about 10 different 9000's, and 18.5 to 19.0 mph is maximum. Sometime's that is plenty fast enough with a 30 ft header.

The_Red

rf I think you will get about the same groundspeed with that bushel range. We ran the 6620 T2 at about 3 mph in 80 bpa wheat in east central Indiana last summer. I don't get in a hurry and probably could have run a little faster.

duke

I am not familar with a specialty rotor but I would think you could get to 5mph pretty easy. Are you returning much with the way you are set nowIJ I have found with my 2388 and standard rotor the slower I can run the rotor and still get it out of the head the better for rotor loss. Unless it is really dry you might have to close your concaves if you slow the rotor. This has helped with rotor loss for me, You have to be careful or power will become a issue. like I said I have never been around a specialty rotor of spring wheat. Hope you get it solved, I have cut 70bu wheat at 5 to 5.5 and not had rotor loss, shoe loss is another story. Good luck