Combines yeild monitor

OhioCCA

Part of the answer depends on what else you may want to do. We have the Greenstar on the combine now, yield only. We are upgrading to GPS this year, however, the Greenstar system isn't going to accomplish some of our other goals, so we are switching to the Ag leader pf3000 with the new trimble 132 box. This will allow us to use the GPS aspect on more equipment with the single unit. Ie: parrallel swathing for spraying and fert. spreading along with use on the planter for variable rates. I would not make the change if Ag leader hadn't addressed the problem with the moisture sensor, it is now like the greenstar unit. We will have the Greenstar unit we have now for sale, display, cables, and sensors (complete) coming off a 9600. E-mail if your interested in it. Absolutly no problems with the unit, we just looked at where we wanted to go before we put more money in this unit and decided for us the Ag leader will be a better expense.

harolddog

Thanks, I was lookin at getting an Insight display from them so I could move it to my planter and sprayer, what are your favorite things about it, what would you change.

turbored

The Insight display is great as a multifunction tool and Agleader's support is top notch. I am a dealer for them and feel that they are a top notch company. I would not change a thing with respect to the Insight.