Combines Custom Cutter

Red_power

Please send me your email adress. Then I can give you more information.

John_W

A quick google turns up this addres: Baker Harvesting 113 N Brandt St Spearman, TX 79081 800-828-3487 It also shows some legal matters with the government involving Mr. Baker.....Go to www.google.com and put in his name and location.

l

Hi there, I found this in the article.... "Under the CDA, only a contractor, not a subcontractor, may file a claim with the CO and appeal an adverse decision to the Board. A subcontractor's appeal must be made by or authorized by the prime contractor. Jim Baker d_b_a Baker Harvesting was a subcontractor to John Walker Trucking, Inc., under a contract to eradicate Karnal Bunt, a fungal disease that attacked wheat. Under the subcontract Baker would provide combines for harvesting the wheat. The combines were damaged after Baker followed an APHIS specified sanitation procedure for the combine. The contractor and subcontractor settled a claim with APHIS under which they were to receive a sum of money for the equipment damage. Baker submitted a claim for compensation for additional equipment damage and for loss of business. Walker did not submit or sponsor Bakers contract claims. For this reason, the Board determined that it did not have jurisdiction and dismissed the appeal." Just thought you could post some feedback on this issue...Does it happen oftenIJ Thanks, lA.