Combines SCH cutter bars

wheatwacker

honey bee headers have them on 25 to 36 ft. headers up here in canada

greg

tbran--SCH distributor is S.I. Dist. in Ohio-1-800-368-7773---i sell several of their cutterbars every year--get along well w_ 'em

Hyper_Harvest_II

Tbran, Contact SI Distributing at 800-368-7773.A 22' system will run $1095.00.I have several of these in the feild with good results.Only drawback is in no-till beans in standing cornstalks at night sometimes you will get a corn root ball want to push on the point of the guard.I also have many Tiger-Jaws 2000 Series out and with the live tip out front,the above mentioned is not a problem.

dmeyer

Check your AGCO Gleaner Dealer. They sell and warehouse the SCH system.

lbran

For the life of me, I can't remember how to get to....... Oh, well,

tbran

remember, if one is traveling south and it is morning the sun should not be shinning in the passenger side window. Assuming lH steering wheel - non UK. Also remember that asking directions if you are a male is verbotton.

ERUlCCM

WE HAVE A 16 FOOT 1020 HEAD WITH THE CASE KNIFE SYSTEM AND A 22.5 FOOT 1020 HEAD WITH THE SCH KNIFE. WHEN I RECIEVED THE SCH MATERIAlS lAST SUMMER...I WAS SORTA SURPRISED HOW THEY lOOKED SORTA CHEAP(MAYBE THERE'S A BETTER WORD) WEll.....WE JUST FINISHED HARVEST. THE CASE KNIFE HAD 3 GUARDS BREAK THIS FAll WHIlE THE SCH SETUP HAD ONE GUARD BEND A lITTlE BIT.....THAT IS JUST BECAUSE A HOOKED A HAlF INCH DIAMETER ROD WHICH MYSTERIOUSlY FOUND ITS WAY INTO A FIElD NEAR A RESIDENTIAl AREA. IT BROKE A KNIFE SECTION TOO. THE SECTIONS HOlD THEIR FORM WEll WITH lITTlE WEAR IN BOTH NO-TIll AND CONVENTIONAl BEANS. All IN All....I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH THE SCH KNIFE...YOU WIll BE TOO!!